Friday, September 12, 2008

Be More Positive

It's time for me to be more positive. I should stop being such a bitch and see things at work so negatively and think of those pigs as lousy and sickening bums.

I need a life outside of work. I guess I need a new hobby.

Jigsaw puzzle maybe. Nah, they're too expensive and space-consuming.

Cooking/baking. Please, prices of commodities are rising like mad and it's not a good time for me waste ingredients.

Find a sugar daddy that takes me shopping. I just looked at my queue number and it's 600-something. I suppose I have a long wait.

Tell you what-- I'm going to read a book. Yes. Some material that's not a magazine/newspapers/company memo/tabloid news.

I'm feeling so intelligent. As usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home