Monday, June 02, 2008

Taipei Trip Part 1

Guess it's about time to post some photos and blog a bit about the Taipei trip I took a couple of weeks back.

It's my second time to Taipei, alone again this time, nothing new. There's no cute guys on the flight, no sleazy men coming up to me when I was walking around, and no one asking my for my number.

My hotel room. It's located near the Taipei main station and location's pretty neat. The room door is those old kind which you open with a 'solid' key and just have to lock it when you leave the room.


This being my second time to the city, I didn't go to those tourist spots which I went to previously. Just to this one-- The National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall. Some will still call it by its old name, National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall.





Up close


And personal. I like this photo, but could do without the double chin.


Outside, it's Liberty Square


The oriental style sign at the train station


More coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home