Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lucky Draw

I won a lucky draw!!

Yes, I'd admit that I'm one of those cheapskate persons who'll cut out coupons from magazines and send it in hope of winning a prize. Most of the time I don't care what's the prize, I just want to win something. And to prove that there're actual prizes given out to public.

Yesterday was the last day to collect the prize and I reached the place 10 minutes before the deadline. You can't blame me for dilly-dallying the trip since it's extremely out of the way, with no train stations nearby and it's situated in an industrial park sort of area.

Luckily, my dad was home and he drove me down to pick up the prize before I get disqualified.

Here's the prize--





They say it's worth $195. Whatever.. cos I won a lucky draw!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home