Friday, November 16, 2007

What The...

Went to a hair salon at the interchange after training today to have a fringe cut. Just simply because I got tired of the big chunk of hair out of control.

Correct me if I'm wrong-- the average market rate for a fringe cut is around $5 to $10 rite? Guess how much I paid? Answer: $20

The moment I sat down in the chair, the hairstylist started to tell me I have oily scalp, and brought out some microscope thingy and zoom onto my scalp to prove to me that I HAVE OILY SCALP. He even supported the showing with a booklet on hair scalp conditions. Blah Blah.

I thought that a fringe cut would be done in like, 10 minutes. Nooo. He got a girl to shampoo my hair and blow dry before cutting. Did I ask for that service? NO.

Conclusion: I'm not going back to that salon unless I absolutely have to. I'm not saying NEVER EVER because time has proven over and over again that words sometimes come back to bite me right in my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home