Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bring It On, Anytime

Some one from my training class told me this yesterday-- Try to take a step back when it comes to classmate relations, cos strained relations are going to hurt when it comes to the simulator training.

Funny that that person's giving me advice to be more neutral and try to make peace with the girl I'm not talking to in class. Cos he's just been 'attacked' by her hostility and himself is feeling the frustration.

He mentioned that we should all sit down as a class and talk it out, and hopefully let her know that she needs an attitude adjustment. Afterall, it's not good to go to the a new working environment and have the colleagues there comment-- "Her face is as if I owe her a million dollars before I even know her."

He can sit and talk with her for all he wants. I was stuck with her and her enormous attitude for 2 months during my attachment. Seriously, if you need someone to "sit down and talk with you over your attitude", you'd rather that adviser is not me.

Reason:
-I can't be bothered to even be there
-You need help and I'm not giving it to you
-Why? Cos if you're at this stage already, it means I've tried. And I don't try too many times.

I'm such a bitch.

It's time to bring on the action.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger Mrs Hanashima said...

Hehe sometimes I dont advise people too because I think they deserve a downfall of some sorts. It's kinda wicked but if I am not the one losing friends, I guess it is not my problem ya? (^o^)

Anyway I agree u should keep neutral. Neutral is good, neutral means you don't need to do ANYTHING.

If anything, remember you can choose your friends. In the meantime, be the magnanimous one. Ganman ganman!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home