Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bitching In Progress

When I met up with XF on Friday, I talked to her about this one person that just got on my nerves during the attachment period.

Let me bring your attention back to a post I wrote in June. It's about this girl that I'm paired with for this attachment period. Yesh, I finally can't be bothered to even talk to her anymore towards the end of the attachment.

The first major 'buay song' point came when I was given control at one position, and she another. I had to coordinate with her and stuff like that. Long story short, when something went out of control for her, she'll blame it on me.

Yah. Never her fault, it's always others'.

Then one day in July, she said something to me that just pushed herself into the hole. She actually said that she wants to go to a place that's NOT 71% Chinese.

Helloooo?? Did I hear you correctly?

IMO, no matter how close you THINK you are to a person, especially a colleague you've known for only a few months, there's simply some things that you CANNOT say. Racial issues is one such thing.

If you're coming to work everyday and putting on a black face, not greet people when you see them, don't participate in conversations with others, then don't blame the people there for being too Chinese.

You can always just ask-- "Hey, what joke are you guys talking about?"

And you don't even try.

I can be quite a bitch, as admitted time and time again. Guess XF was part-applauding, part-laughing when she heard what mean stuff I've done since that racial statement was made.

It's all very simple-- I don't help people dig holes and push them in, it'll just dirty my hands and ruin my nails. I'll let YOU dig your own hole, and when it's ready, I'll wait for the time to come when you jump into the hole yourself. THEN, I get someone else to cover the hole while I watch by the side with a nice cold drink.

Yah, I'm a bitch. So what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home