Saturday, June 16, 2007

Maybe it's the weather.

Maybe it's the new environment that I'm in.

Maybe it's the new bunch of people that I have to work with.

Maybe it's just me not wanting to put in the effort.

Maybe it's me being over-confident.

Maybe it's me realising that I've gone too far in the mental game that I'm playing.

I guess I might not be as tough as I think I am. I thought I could handle the people and whatever that's thrown at me. But things don't look good.

I need a breather. So please don't be offended if I ignore you or sound hostile. I don't mean it. I just don't have the extra energy this moment.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

yo babe, it is ok.. new env makes people uncertain and nervous... dont give yourself too much stress...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home