Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A nice start to this cycle.

The controllers let me transmit and do all the work.

"You throw someone into the pond, he/she will struggle to float."

Yah. I'm in the pond now.

One controller said something really encouraging-- "I can see that you can do this job. After so many years here, I can roughly see who can make it and who cannot. You have the potential."

Woah. That's nice. But my mind started generating-- "Hah. Maybe he's just saying that to make you happy. Afterall, he's not your instructor or the person that's going to pass or fail you. No obligations with the statement."

Well, very important for me now not to be too confident and proud just because of one remark from one controller.

I know my weaknesses, and I'm trying to hide them while working on them.

A lot more to learn and remember.

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

yo babe... swim your way to the big big ocean... i am confident that you can make it to the end...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home