Monday, June 11, 2007

Updates

I finished my primary theory course at the end of May, and am now in attachment.

Lots of new things, politics, and manipulation in play.

My batch is famous, because one of us 'managed' to do the near-impossible-- fail the primary theory course and NOT make it to attachment. Well, IMO, it's so much better for him, cos he's always talking about our miserable pay and that peers out in the corporate world are earning much more.

I just can't be bothered with this kind of people when they claim that their heart is in this job but always looking for better options.

In this attachment, my class of 7 remaining trainees are split into 4 teams, and sent to join the 4 watches (groups) in the tower. I think you guys who know me well-- I would so prefer to work with males than females, for the plain simple reason that the latter species are more decisive and not straight to the point.

But as 'luck' will have it-- I'm paired with a girl.

... ... ... ...

I've only spent 2 cycles in the tower with her and I can feel my patience dipping.

--Whenever I'm taking a break, she'll be RIGHT next to me, just short of breathing down my neck or into my ears.
--She'll be asking me what I've learnt. Hellooo? We're working with the same bunch of people. Why don't YOU ask them?
--She'll be asking me about what to do. Hello again? We're here on attachment, to learn as much as possible, not her for a Girl Scouts Outing where TEAMWORK is key.

Bottomline, I'm a bitch. And it's obvious that I'm keeping my distance from her. If the others in the tower want to judge me because of this, go ahead. (I'm sure they already have lots of comments about me due my previous job.) I want to learn the most that I can, bring the knowledge back for the practical part of the training, and perform well enough to pass it. I'm not here to be someone else's nanny or care giver, who make sure that she don't do anything wrong.

Argh.

You people can keep the Miss Congeniality crown. I'm taking the Most Bitchy/Most Selfish/Most Unfriendly Award with pride.

Bite me.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger Fang Fang said...

haha... your title should be MISS Spice or Miss DONT mess with me or i go for the kill...haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home