Monday, April 23, 2007

Life In The Training Academy

Been 2 months since I started training here. Time to put up some pictures.

View from the 2nd storey.

Official picture-taking session in the 2nd week of training.

I look like a politician taking pictures with the foreign embassadors in this.


The 5 guys in my class.


The 3 gals in my class, me included.


In training.


Also in training.


It's international games time. On the courts,


And in the class.


That's me in class, in my usual red jacket. Sometimes I wear it because I really feel that it's cold. Sometimes, I wear it to hide the not-so-formal tops I have underneath.


Another one of me. This time in the cafeteria.

There you have it-- me, and life in the academy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home