Friday, November 10, 2006

Slight Disappointment

I didn't make it past the second round of interviews for the European airline.

Maybe what JM said is true-- I just don't have the look.

Whatever. After so many tries at all these airline interviews, one thing I've learnt is to let go.

But I did meet SV there at the interview, and her friend, J. J did make it to round 3 and I seriously wish her all the best for it.

We went for lunch and shopping around in town after the interview session and I burnt a big hole in my wallet with one single purchase- a Burberry bag.

Ok, I know I already bought a couple of Burberry Blue Label bags last month in Tokyo.. but this is exclusive to the DutyFree Galleria stores! You can nag at me and my shopping habits, but hey, I just got rejected from a company, remember?

Retail therapy-- my long-lost companion is back to stay. At least for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home