Monday, January 02, 2012

Here I am

Every time I see a Darwin flight pattern in my roster, it immediately brings upon a strong sense of 无奈.


Darwin, to me, is a bare place. The hotels I'm put up in are pretty close to the 'city center'. But there's no major shopping mall there. I'll have to take a bus ride to the mall if I want to get some fashion shopping done.


Looking at it from a positive point of view, I spend less on these trips. If I get those back-of-clock turns, I usually wake up in the afternoon, have some bread and get ready for work. I save on the lunches and dinners.


Lonely Planet made Darwin one of the top 10 places to visit in 2012. I'm not sure if this promotional announcement will bring about more tourists to the area, but for me, I'm pretty contented with staying in the hotel, and reading a book in the evening by the waterfront area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home