Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Appreciative Video

Whenever I think or feel that I've reached a point of "free air needed" in my training, I take a look at this video. Yes, our airport traffic is rather high in this region of the world, but honestly, it's nothing compared to the airports overseas.

For example--
--Paris Charles De Gaulle has 4 runways, 3 terminals, with one of the terminals having 6 Halls.
--Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson has 5 runways, 6 concourses.
--London Heathrow has 2 runways, 4 terminals, 1 more under construction.
--New York JFK has 4 runways, 9 terminals.

These are just the infrastructure; add in the live air traffic, and you'll see why I'm all so-appreciative of Changi.



If shit happens and the staff don't perform as they should, this is what might happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home