Sunday, December 31, 2006

Inflight Conversation

You hear me saying this. But I'm thinking of THIS.

I'm (me), nice to meet you.
~I say it all the time. Not sure what's 'nice' anymore~

I'll be flying with you on this flight.
~Some one HAS TO, right?~

(To the compartment in-charge) We'll be working in the same compartment today.
~Ok, I see your face now~

(When holding the elevator door) I'll hold it, please go ahead.
~This will look so dumb in other places~

I'll confirm the special meal tags.
~I'm doing SOMETHING. And you?~

Let's have a good flight.
~Yah, no freaking Pax and crew that will do pointless things during service. Dream on.~

Any drinks for you?
~Just say something. I'll have it most of the time~

I'll be right back.
~Why can't you just order something from my cart here?? Crap~

I have these (2 choices) for this meal. May I know your preference?
~Just choose one. And make it fast~

Hot tea for anyone?
~Look, I only have 2 hands. So don't ask for other drinks when you see me passing HOT TEA!~

Entry documents for anyone?
~What? You're travelling overseas and you still don't know if you need the entry forms? Don't you at least try to read up a bit when planning the trip?~

...

Thank you for flying with us today!
~Yah yah. Just get your bags and butt off the plane. There's at least a hundred persons behind you. SO move it!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home