Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A New Year, A New Blog

To some of you, this blog is an entirely new one; for some, it's still the same thing. Let me explain: I've had a blog of the exact same layout and background previously, but had little choice but to create this new one because some people in my company somehow came across my blog and started reading it.

One main purpose of my blog is for me to vent my anger on daily displeasures that may result from my job or other stuff. One last thing I want is for those I'm working together with to read my personal emotions and grumbles.

Therefore, I've decided to open a new blog, and continue on with my complaining and 'word-vomit'.

Chinese New Year is coming up, and my new blog is up in time for that. Yeah... But too bad I won't be around in Singapore this year to celebrate. I'll be in New York and Tokyo during the CNY Eve and 1st Day period. Will only reach home on the 2nd day of CNY.

Things I'll be missing:
- The reunion dinner
- The annual countdown show on Channel 8
- The waiting of ang-pow giving by my parents
- Going to the Bugis Guan Yin temple to pray on the 1st Day
- Visiting my grandparents and seeing A LOT of my relatives and cousins there
- Having dinner with some family friends at my house

Quote: You never knew how much some small things mean to you until they're not within your reach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home